background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Private Party.

I can't believe that my sweet baby girl is a year old already!  I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone?  On Edie's birthday, we had a private party for her with just us.  We started the morning with Birthday Pancakes (thanks Pinterest).  They were FANTASTIC!!  Then Edie opened her present, we went to Target and ended the night with Edie's favorite food: peas and mac & cheese.  For desert, I made funfetti cupcakes, then ate half of them (literally half, before I realized it and threw the rest out).  It was a perfect day!


Ready to open her present.




     
weeeeeeee!!!! 
Breakfast Pancakes
Yum! 

Poor Ford, begging for a crumb.
  


Peas and Mac & Cheese
Yum!





Desert Time

Excited we're singing for her.

Make a Wish!



Messy Girl


Happy Birthday Edith!

Wasn't too excited about the bath afterwards.

Happy Birthday Edith!  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment