background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Airplane Ride!

We had a busy day on Saturday.  First, we got up early and went to the Farmers Market.  The weather was great and so was the produce.  We came home with 2 pounds of peanuts to boil, red potatoes, two beets, and a pound of grass fed ground beef, all for about $10!!  Then we went to Lowes.  But then, we decided to take Edie on an airplane ride.  Will has been dying to get her in the air (me, not so much) and I finally gave in.   We got some earplugs for her and away we went.  She actually didn't seem to mind it.  She had a good time!  We landed in Bennettsville for a bit, then headed back.  I think Will is very proud and I am very excited that he has a new buddy to fly with (for those that don't know...I HATE flying!)!

The Farmer's Market

Snacking Pre-Flight

Riding to get gas

Up, Up, and Away


Pilot and Co-Pilot

Sampling the Grass in Bennettsville


My Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment