Make sure you scroll all the way down and onto the next page if you haven't visited in a while. I did some major updating!
I finally uploaded the pictures from my Iphone and thought I would share a few.
| Yes, she did this herself! |
| After nap scene |
| Regular occurrence |
| Daddy put my shirt on backwards. |
| The Lake |
| Hippie Baby! |
| My Little Fashionista! |
| The usual scene...Ford waiting for a crumb. |
| It took awhile, but she finally figured out how to get behind the sofa. |
| Yes, that is an unsnapped onesie, chewbeads, and shoes. |
![]() |
| I don't know how all these diapers got out of the bag... |
![]() |
| being creepy... |
![]() |
| The princess is wearing her crown. |



No comments:
Post a Comment