background

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Project 365 Black and White: December

Just realized I haven't shared Project 365: December. Finally finished with this year long project!! Will I do it again? Maybe, in a few years.  I could never bring myself to commit to a project this year, so I think I will shoot for myself this year.  Carry out a few ideas I've had for a while, or finish a side project.  Anyway, my camera has been collecting dust for a few months, since we moved and still looking for a permanent home.  So here is the end of our project.  I had it printed in books (it took two since it was so many pages!) by Artifact Uprising.  They make beautiful books if you ever have a use for one.  One day, I hope Edie will appreciate these books.  Im sure her children and their children will.

So, here it is!

The day we walked home from school and it was so warm.

The day you danced with Daddy.

The day you fed your bunny pillow cheese bunnies.

The day you and Bestie decorated gingerbread houses.

The day you had to go to the doctor because you were sick.


The day we went to Aunt Amanda's twenties themed birthday.  You were still so sick.

The day we decorated the Christmas tree.
The day you wouldn't stop smelling the tree.

The day we made mint ornaments.

The day you spent the night at Nonnah and Papa G's.

The day you wore your shirt on your head.

The day we celebrated Sidney's birthday!

The day you decided you didn't want to sit on Santa's lap.

The day we went to Aunt Sherry's concert.

The day we made gingerbread cookies.

The day you chased your shadow in the hall.

The day Daddy came home after a long trip and crowned you his princess.
The day you put on all of your jewels.

The day you made a Santa beard out of bubbles.

The day Daddy sang to you in the tub.

The day we ate at Panera.

The day Uncle Chase showed you how to beat Super Mario World.

The day we baked a cake and sang Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus.

The day Santa left you a surprise (or two).

The day we had Christmas at MeMe and PopPop's.

The day you and Henry were Superheros.

The day you were sad.

The day you tested out your new rain boots.

The day you had water out of a mule...and loved it.

The day we said goodbye to 2014.


And this is what it looks like in book form!

No comments:

Post a Comment