background

Monday, January 12, 2015

Project 365 Black and White: November

The end of the year is always so crazy for us with several birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I am finally getting back on track.  We have finished Project 365 and I don't think I have picked my camera up once since the new year.  I am taking the month off to catch up on a lot of editing.  So, here are the pictures from November.

The day you didn't want to take a bath.

The day you had a conversation with your shadow.

The day you posed for Mommy.

The day you fell asleep in bed with your light on and toys everywhere.

The day you asked for mickey ears.

The day you and bestie decorated cakes...just because.

The day you ate mac n cheese at Food Truck Friday.

The day you had an attitude.

The day you fell asleep on the sofa while watching a movie.

The day I got close to you with my new phone.

The day I forgot to take a picture until I was rubbing your back  at bedtime.

The other day you posed for me.

The day that we all ate lunch at Panera.

The day Daddy had to intervene.  
The morning we made balloon animals.

The morning Daddy gave you a music lesson. You played the spoons.

The day we made Chex mix.

The day you loved on Hootie. 
The day we looked for a Gingerbread house at Target with Nonnah.

The day we decorated a Gingerbread House.

The day you fell asleep on the sofa...again.

The day we celebrated Henry's birthday.  You had so much fun in the bouncy house!

The day we played I Spy.

Picture Day at school.

The day you gave Bestie a play by play of the movie FROZEN.

The day Daddy tickled you so hard.

Thanksgiving Day!

The day Emmie carried you like a baby and you refused to put on clothes.

The day you took a nap in the car at 10:00 am on the way to Nonnah and Papa G's.

The other day Mommy forgot to take a picture until I saw you jumping in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment