I promise I have not abandoned the blog, but we really haven't been up to much lately. My best friend, Carissa, just had her baby two weeks ago, so I have been taking pictures of Elsa. Edie has been enjoying school and her friends there. She seems to be doing really well and she loves her teacher. She was Alice for Halloween (and everyday since) and really enjoyed saying, "Trick or Treat". Our downtown does a Candy Crawl where thousands of children in their costumes gather downtown and get candy from all of the businesses. Last year they had over 5000 kids, so you can imagine how much fun it was for Will and I! We did have fun and Carissa, Brad, NaNa, Lillian, and Baby Elsa came with us (which made it more bearable).
Edie has also asked to go trick or treating everyday since Halloween. We are fully into "Terrible Twos" and really it should be called something worse (because it is)! I am just praying we survive this year...
Anyway, here are some Halloween pictures!
 |
| You can't tell, but she insisted on putting her shoes on the wrong feet! |
 |
| Elsa slept the entire time. |
 |
| Lillian was a hunter and I think she ate all her candy before we made it back to the house. |
 |
The girls stayed busy in the sandbox while we waited for Will to break into the house. (He locked us out, luckily we left a window open (I know, crazy!)) |
No comments:
Post a Comment