
background
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Branching Out
Today, I have no pictures of Edie, sorry. I do have pictures of a Farmer's Market shoot I did this weekend. As some of you may know, I am slowly getting back into photography (outside of just pictures of Edie) that actually pays!! I have done a few weddings and bridal portraits, but my true passion is in lifestyle photography. I want to photograph families doing what they love to do, loving each other. So, I was so excited when my very pregnant bestie allowed me to tag along with her family to their Saturday morning ritual of visiting the Farmer's Market. It was very special since the family will be gaining a new member in only a few weeks I wanted to capture them spending time together without giving me a second thought. They didn't want any posed pictures (but we had to have a few and I understand because I think there is only one or two pictures of me pregnant because I didn't want to remember how huge I was! (and if you have a picture of me pregnant, please burn it)). So, here are a few pictures of my dear bestie (and Edie's bestie) and her family.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment