Totally dropped the ball and Valentine's Day and forgot to update the blog. I didn't even dress Edith up in a cupid outfit and do pictures (like she would have gone along with that anyway!). So here are pictures of Edie making Valentine's for the grands and great-grands along with some other pictures of her showing off her artistic abilities. Edie LOVES to color and paint. She also loves to eat crayons/chalk and paint. I just have to watch her closely with crayons, but for paint I mix food color and cool whip and let her paint with that. I'm sure she now thinks that all paint tastes that good...
 |
| Cheeeeze! |
 |
| Yum! |
Different day, coloring with sidewalk chalk on a rainy day:
 |
| We do this half dressed |
 |
| Cheeeeze! |
 |
| Eating Chalk. |
No comments:
Post a Comment