background

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It Snowed!!

YAY!! It snowed yesterday!!  I was on my way to Target to get some Noosa Yogurt (it was on sale (if you haven't had it you should, it is the creamiest yogurt EVER)) and it started snowing, really snowing.  I got nervous because I can't just go into Target for one thing (and I was sans family, so I was really looking forward to the alone time), so before I even made it there I turned around.  NCDOT didn't spray the roads and it was snowing so hard that I could see it forming on the road. Bummer! So, after picking up supplies to make S'mores and buying girl scout cookies, I raced home to make everyone get out of their PJ's (yes, I know, crazy!) and get outside so I could document Edie's first snow! So, here we go...

Also, this weekend Edie said her first sentences: "I got you" and "I see you"!!








No comments:

Post a Comment