background

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Edisto 2015!!

I keep telling myself that I will be more consistent with this blog once school starts.  It's really hard to keep up in the summers.  I've been doing a lot of photography lately! This has helped me come to realize where I want to narrow my focus and it's given me the push to re-brand my business and do a website!  I'm pretty excited!  I feel like we may be outgrowing this blog.  I will still blog, but it will be on my business site instead.  So, back to summer.  We've been crazy busy between vacations, showers for Sarah's wedding, moving, unpacking, and life in general.  I was cleaning up my desktop the other day and found all of these pictures that I took at the beach this summer.  So, here is our Edisto 2015 trip, in short (I really didn't take that many this year)!  I'm probably missing some somewhere, in a few months when the weather is getting cooler, I'll find them and make you wish it was warm again!






When did she get so big and long?








The kids named him Hermie and Edie didn't want to let him go.







No comments:

Post a Comment