background

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Project 365 Black and White: September

I know this is a month and a half late, but I've been working on tons of photos for other people. So, I am finally getting caught up with the yearbook. I can't believe we're almost done with it.  I don't know what we'll do next year, but I don't think it will be this involved. Here they are!

Your last day as a two year old.

The day you turned three.

Your first day of 3K

The day you had a play date with Bestie.

The day you were tickled...hard.

The day Nonnah and Papa G spent the night.

The day we celebrated you with family.

The day we explored for bugs.

The day we did your birthday portrait.

The day you played with your Ice Castle all afternoon.

The day Bestie came to play.

The day we did your Frozen puzzle after bath time...before getting dressed.

The day we ate cheese dip at El Vallarta.

The day you played with Henry.

The day you fell asleep in my lap while we were waiting on the rain to pass so we could fly home.

The day you were a big girl and rode on the front of the cart.

The day you played with MeMe and Pop Pop in the bathtub.

The day you went to the zoo.

The day we Facetimed you while we were in DC.

The day you went swimming at MeMe and Pop Pop's.

The day you wore your new vest...and loved it.

The day we had a tea party with your dolls.

The day we tried on masks at Target.

The day you learned to sit like a lady.

The day we went to Babyland General with Bestie.

The day Mommy forgot to take a picture, so Daddy ran upstairs to take one after you had gone to bed.

The day you wore this, all day, and ate ice chips.

The day we ate at Cracker Barrel.  You ate Mac n Cheese, of course.

The day you let me practice using my new lens for this cool effect.

The day you got a sticker from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment