background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Project 365: April

Well, we are averaging about one post per month (except we skipped May). It's a good thing I take a lot of pictures so I can remember what we've done.  Sometimes I think that can be a bad thing.  Anyway, here are our pictures from April!

The day you were in such a bad mood. I splashed water on your face to snap you out of it.

The day we played at Bestie's playground.

The day you sat in the swing for an hour saying, "I'm flying!".

The day you sat in Time Out...a lot.

The day you told Nonnah you look like a princess with a crown.

The day you played in Gigi's doggie door.
 
The day you wore your princess shoes all day.

The day you had your first school field trip. I chaperoned.

The day you and Bestie went to the aquarium.

The day you fell asleep while eating your nuggets.

The day we went to Meme's park.

The day you wore your "Elsa cape" all over Meme and PopPop's house.

The day you said hello to a frog.

The day you "played quietly" in your room.

The day you and Ford wore bunny ears.

The day you didn't want to wear clothes.

The day we took "your airplane" to Charleston.
The day we played at the park, even though it was cold.

The day we dyed Easter eggs with the cousins.

The day we had an Easter egg hunt! Thank you Uncle Stephen and Sparkles!

The day you sang your heart out.

The day you found mine and Uncle Chase's favorite hiding spot.

The day you pretended to be Anna from FROZEN.

The day you and Uncle Chase played ball.

The day you and Bestie went to the zoo!

The day you washed your car.

The day you played in the sprinkler in only your panties and jelly shoes.

The day you played your ukulele just like Peg, while watching Peg + Cat. 

The day you stood up to a dragon!

The day you helped Nonnah water her garden.


We did a lot this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment