background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthday Week Pt. 3- The Party

As most of you know (because you were there), we did a carnival theme for Edie's second birthday.  We had a lot of fun and I actually had a lot more fun than last year (I was so stressed and tired from making all the desserts, but not this year!).  We ordered buttered popcorn, cotton candy, and boiled peanuts from Cromer's in Columbia, SC.  If you've never had their peanuts...you are missing out!  I made candy apples late on Thursday night since they would keep and then Friday night, Mom and I made the EIGHT layer buttermilk white (rainbow) cake with cream cheese frosting.  It was the biggest cake I have ever baked and it turned out really cute.  Edie loved seeing everyone and playing with her cousins.  Will didn't even get her in bed before she fell asleep!  Thank you to everyone who made Edie feel so special for her birthday.  She is truly loved!
























No comments:

Post a Comment