background

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Real Quick Catch Up

It's been too long since I have updated the blog...my apologies!  We've been busy...blah, blah, blah, you know the story.  Once the kid turned One, I stopped doing monthly pictures (because they were all blurry since she's SO busy), and so the blog has been less of a priority.  Usually my family lets me know when I need to update, guess you all have been busy too!  Well Edie still likes school (even though she cries every time I drop her off), she has started telling me when she has gone poopie (YAY!), the Easter bunny came bearing gifts, we went to a drive thru ranch that had lots of Llama, goats, deer, bramen bull (spelling?), antelope, ostrich, zebras, giraffes, and one giant rhino.  It was really fun, even though Edie and Lillian didn't like it that much.  Oh yeah, I shot a wedding solo!  Here are some pictures from our adventures, sorry if there are duplicates for the facebook/instagram people.

Edie started school!



 We flew to Charleston for Walt's 
birthday and got these awesome
photo booth pictures!
I made Edie's Easter dress!


I painted a blackboard in the laundry room and we color everyday!

The hat she HAD to have.
Thank you E-momma for the bunny that she carries around everywhere!


New clothes

Worn out

Meeeeellllllkkkkk!  This is what we call a "Milk Fit"

Dying Eggs

Easter Bunny came

Egg hunt at Nonnah and Papa G's

"Weeeee!!!" is what she kept saying

Snuggles

Bubbles

Bradford Farm

Jumping on the bed

Lazy 5 Ranch

My Art Project for the month

Yay for warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment