background

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Edie is 9 months old!

A few more months and we'll be celebrating Edith's first birthday!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up!  I have lots to share and I apologize for the neglect, but we didn't have too much to report until recently.  Edie has been buzzing about for the past few months and it's really hard to get her to sit still long enough to have her picture taken.  She is eating just about everything that we eat and we finally found another fruit that she likes...watermelon!  She has eaten a few blueberries and some cantaloupe recently too.  Edie still only has two teeth, but she has some more that should be coming in sometime this month (or at least I hope so, because she's been biting!).  She has taken a few steps, but mostly just one step and fall.  She is actually very careful and rarely falls when cruising around the furniture.  Edie is currently suffering from severe (and I use that word because I can't imagine it getting ANY worse) separation anxiety!  Any time I walk away or put her down she cries...it's horrible!  Can't wait for her to grow out of it.  Below are her 9 month pictures, they aren't very good since she doesn't like to sit still.







No comments:

Post a Comment