background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nonnah and Papa G's visit and ridiculous Valentine's!

Nonnah and Papa G came to visit this weekend and (according to Sweet Pea) it must have been a while since we have seen them because she couldn't remember who Papa G was!  It took her a while to warm up which was funny to see since she hasn't been like that before.  I did manage to get a cute picture of her and Nonnah.

In other news, I am sad to say that our weekly playdates with Carissa and Lily have come to a close with Carissa going back to work next week.  In celebration, we decided to torture our girls by dressing them up in tutus and taking pictures of them for Valentines Day.  Needless to say, neither of them were cooperative (imagine that) and they were both extremely cranky due to missing naps.  I was able to get a few decent shots, but we have rescheduled for next weekend.


The girls in their tutus


sweet fairy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment