background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Here we go...

I can't believe that Edie has been here for three months already. It's amazing how much she has changed and she looks different everyday! It's been fun, but mostly crazy and a huge adjustment. Sometimes I feel outnumbered because not only does she look like Will, but often she acts like him. After nine months of invading my space, I feel like I am entitled to a child that looks like me...no such luck.  At least she got her Daddy's good traits.  Well for those of you who need to catch up, here you go.

This is Edie on her first day into the world.  She was so little at 6 lbs, 7 oz....



At one month old...


At two months old...



And now, at three months old.


I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment